16 Mar 2014
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Dubai
In certain cases, the entire set of a patient’s teeth require dental restoration, which involves professional dentists simultaneously treating all the teeth rather than as singular cases. Following are a few scenarios in which full mouth rehabilitation is an appropriate option to choose:
- The entire set of teeth are no longer usable as their condition has deteriorated beyond the point of natural healing.
- The majority of teeth are either in critical condition or missing.
- There is misalignment between the teeth of upper and lower jaw, which causes the patient’s bite to be ineffective as teeth do not meet when closed.
- When immediate orthodontic procedures are required e.g. dental restoration, bridges, porcelain veneers, etc.
- When the major amount of teeth has decayed beyond the point of being saved or their enamel has worn off.
- Surgical correction of dental issues inherited from birth.
- Severe injuries or trauma which have caused major damage to teeth and tissue.